vendredi 23 août 2013

O My CBC Week faith, blogging, and you

O My Friends and readers (who are friends I just haven’t met yet), I need your help. At 12:45pm Mountain Standard Time on Saturday May 26th 2010 I will be in front of a room filled with people who will expect me to have stuff to say about the interaction of bliggity blogging and faith. I’m so glad it’s a panel discussion with Marty Halverson, Natalie Holbrook,  Heather King , Kristen Howerton and Dallas Petersen. I am really looking forward to bouncing around this great topic with such great people.But before I get to talk to them about it, I’d love to talk to YOU about it. What do you say, will you bounce around the topic of blogging and faith with me?I’d love to hear your responses to any or all (if you have a lot of time on your hands) of these questions that strike you. Are you ready? Here it goes:How do you incorporate (or not incorporate) your faith into your blogging?What do you appreciate about how other bloggers address faith in their posts?What turns you off about how other bloggers address faith in their posts? (*No names, please!*)Do you regularly read blogs that represent a different faith than your own? Why or why not?Has blogging ever enriched your faith? How?Lastly, and most importantly, if Jesus had a blog, would it be on Blogger or WordPress?Happy CBC Week!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire